To get started, choose a subject from the left or use the search above
- Cannot create a Fix PR
- Can patching break my code?
- Failed to detect issues
- Failed to update the yarn.lock, please update manually before merging.
- Fixed in version vs. fixable attribute in vulnerabilities
- How are Snyk patches created?
- How are Snyk patches tested?
- Is it possible that a fix pull request could introduce new vulnerabilities?
- Snyk changed the "resolved" URL's in my Lock file
- What can I do if I'm vulnerable?
- What do we do when Snyk finds vulnerabilities for which there is no fix available?
- When I can choose, how should I decide whether to upgrade or patch?
- What if there is no upgrade or patch available?
- What is a Snyk Patch?
- You do not have permission to open a Fix PR (Github Integration)