To get started, choose a subject from the left or use the search above
- Snyk Vs NPM Audit
- What is the "Minimal upgrade required" and how is it determined?
- Why does Snyk have a different CVSS to NVD for specific CVEs
- How does Snyk aggregate .NET Projects?
- Why do yarn and npm report more dependencies than snyk?
- Mismatch of Vulnerabilities. Why does the CLI show a different number of vulnerabilities than through the Snyk App?
- Does the Snyk vulnerability database contain malicious packages or only known vulnerabilities ?
- What are known vulnerabilities?
- I'm using Scala and SBT. Is there a way I can use Snyk?
- How do you determine the severity of a vulnerability?
- How can I test a GitHub repository using the Snyk CLI?
- How can I ignore a vulnerability?
- Does Snyk work with Shrinkwrap?