- API - Unauthorized 401 error when importing a Github project with a service account
- Are Snyk patches available indefinitely to apply/view through Snyk's website ?
- Azure DevOps Configurational Changes
- Badge Support for Repositories
- Can I see what changed in a version of Snyk? Release notes
- Change BROKER_CLIENT_URL
- Snyk test - Could not find or load main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain
- Required packages missing when testing a Python project with pip
- Failing with exit code : Generic Error
- How do I test a different branch of a project via the CLI?
- Out of Memory Error when testing Scala (SBT) project
- My local build is working but when using the CLI tool it fails
News and updates
Broker and on-prem
- Snyk Vs NPM Audit
- What is the "Minimal upgrade required" and how is it determined?
- Why does Snyk have a different CVSS to NVD for specific CVEs
- How does Snyk aggregate .NET Projects?
- Why do yarn and npm report more dependencies than snyk?
- Mismatch of Vulnerabilities. Why does the CLI show a different number of vulnerabilities than through the Snyk App?
Infra and backend
- How can I find which projects imported into Snyk have been archived in Github?
- Image size exceeds allowed size when importing a project from AWS ECR
- What are docker scratch based images?
- Failed to detect OS release-scratch based container images
- My project appears as /file://nothing in Snyk
- Project takes too long to import into the Snyk UI (Yarn Workspaces)
- Can I use Python 3 instead of Python 2?
- Private Gem support for Ruby projects
- How to install the SBT dependency graph plugin to test Scala projects with Snyk CLI
- Does Snyk support Mongo Express Node (MERN) stack?
- How do I scan .NET project in CLI?
- I can't import or scan a Python project
Managing your settings
Managing your subscription
Troubleshooting issues when testing (manifest files, dependency versions, etc.)
What data does Snyk use?
- What data does Snyk use and store when counting developers?
- Is a GitHub webhook required in order for a repo to be automatically scanned by Snyk on Pull and Push requests?
- Snyk API reports 404 Error: unsupported url
- Satisfying version not found for cousin dependencies
- What does Snyk access and store when scanning a project?
- Manifest not found