Explore or search through the FAQs to help troubleshoot any issues you encounter.
- 'toolPath' Error for Azure pipelines.
- Alternate way to search Snyk vulnerabilities database
- API - Unauthorized 401 error when importing a Github project with a service account
- Are Snyk patches available indefinitely to apply/view through Snyk's website ?
- Azure DevOps Configurational Changes
- Badge Support for Repositories
- Clojure Projects
- Snyk reports an invalid Gradle dependency or dependency version in CLI
- Which projects must be built before testing with CLI?
- How do I configure Snyk to point to my onprem server?
- Snyk test - Could not find or load main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain
- Required packages missing when testing a Python project with pip
Broker and on-prem
- Broker Troubleshooting
- How do I access my on-prem source code management system (GitHub Enterprise, Bitbucket Server, GitLab)?
- Broker support: Manifest file size
- Is it possible to have multiple Snyk orgs use the same broker token?
- Unable to add Webhook to Gitlab brokered instance
- On-Prem Services: CSV export download gives a generic error
- Snyk Vs NPM Audit
- What is the "Minimal upgrade required" and how is it determined?
- Why does Snyk have a different CVSS to NVD for specific CVEs
- How does Snyk aggregate .NET Projects?
- Why do yarn and npm report more dependencies than snyk?
- Mismatch of Vulnerabilities. Why does the CLI show a different number of vulnerabilities than through the Snyk App?
- Fixing Vulnerabilities
- Infra and backend
- Importing projects
- Snyk Azure Pipeline integration | Snyk monitor not triggered
- How to test Github Rate limiting
- Setting up Github Enterprise Cloud integration with Snyk
- Fix PR failed for Bitbucket Cloud integration
- How to install a Beta version of the Eclipse plugin?
- Why are Snyk checks still occurring after removing Webhooks?
- Language support
- Managing your settings
- Managing your subscription
- Reporting Vulnerabilities
- Troubleshooting issues when testing (manifest files, dependency versions, etc.)
What data does Snyk use?
- Do you store any credit card information in your systems?
- What data does Snyk use and store when counting developers?
- Is a GitHub webhook required in order for a repo to be automatically scanned by Snyk on Pull and Push requests?
- Snyk API reports 404 Error: unsupported url
- Satisfying version not found for cousin dependencies
- What does Snyk access and store when scanning a project?