No. All credit card activity and information is handled by our third-party provider, Stripe.
Articles in this section
- Do you store any credit card information in your systems?
- What data does Snyk use and store when counting developers?
- Is a GitHub webhook required in order for a repo to be automatically scanned by Snyk on Pull and Push requests?
- Snyk API reports 404 Error: unsupported url
- Satisfying version not found for cousin dependencies
- What does Snyk access and store when scanning a project?
- Manifest not found