Pull requests are automatically raised during recurring tests, for the fixable vulnerability with the highest Snyk Priority Score.
Note: currently, only issues with a priority score over 700 are targeted by these pull requests.
For supported Git repository integrations, you can enable or disable these for an entire integration (and all projects monitored through that integration), or override, enable or disable them for each project.
See Git repository SCM integrations for full details of supported integrations.
These can be enabled or disabled for an entire integration (and all projects monitored through that integration), or can be overridden and enabled or disabled for each project.
To enable at the integration level:
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Select a SCM integration (for example, GitHub).
- Enable All vulnerabilities - PRs for the highest priority fixable vulnerabilities that exist in each project:
To enable per-project:
- Navigate to the project, then select Settings for that project.
- Select GitHub Integration.
- Under the Automatic fix pull requests section:
- Select to Customize for only this project
- Enable All vulnerabilities - PRs for the highest priority fixable vulnerabilities that exist on this project.