Snyk’s recommended and supported method of running the Snyk Broker client is using Docker.
To install and configure your client:
- Visit the broker repository and follow the instructions for the relevant SCM to run one of our provided images, or derive your own.
- For the environment variables required to run the Broker client, you must:
- After the broker is running, identifying Broker server appears towards the end of the log results, showing that a connection to Snyk has been established
- Visit the settings for your brokered integration in the Snyk application to see a message like the following:
- You can now use Snyk as normal.