Snyk integrations for your software development process include:
- Source control: cloud and self-hosted SCMs such as Github. See Git repository SCM integrations.
- Container registries & Kubernetes: container registries such as Docker Hub, and Kubernetes. See Snyk Container.
- Continuous integration: such as Jenkins or TeamCity. See CI/CD Integrations
- IDE plugins: using IDE tools such as Eclipse. See IDE tools.
- Artifact repositories: such as Artifactory. See Private registry gatekeeper plugins and Private registry integrations.
- Serverless: such as AWS Lambda. See Serverless integrations.
- Platform as a service: such as Heroku. See Platform as a service integrations.
- Notifications: such as Slack. See Notification and ticketing system-integrations.
- Vulnerability tools: such as RiskSense. See Vulnerability Management Tools.
See Language Support.