Snyk provides a range of integrations and capabilities so it can fit seamlessly into your existing software development process. Synk can help you find and fix existing vulnerabilities, as well as monitor and prevent new ones from being introduced at all stages of your SDLC:
- Integrated IDE check & CLI: Detects vulnerable dependencies locally, while coding, to avoid future fixing efforts and save development time.
- Language support: Snyk supports a wide range of languages such as Java, .NET, Node.js, Python, and more. See our Language Support article for the full list.
- Containers & Kubernetes: Detects and monitors vulnerabilities in your containers and Kubernetes configurations.
- Git scanning: Checks pull requests before merging. Tests your projects directly from the repository and monitors them daily for new vulnerabilities. Snyk supports cloud and self-hosted SCMs. See our SCM Integrations article for more details.
- CI/CD gate: Prevents new vulnerabilities from passing through your build process by adding an automated Snyk test to your CI/CD. See CI/CD Integrations.
- Production environment: Tests your running environments to verify that there is no exposure to existing vulnerabilities, and continuously monitors for newly disclosed vulnerabilities.
More on Snyk’s integrations.