Snyk provides actionable remediation advice to fix vulnerabilities. For more details, see Remediate your vulnerabilities.
Snyk supports workflows to fix vulnerabilities using:
- Automatic pull / merge requests (PRs / MRs).
- Manual pull / merge requests.
For projects imported via an SCM (Source Code Manager), Snyk offers the following types of automated pull / merge requests:
To generate a PR / MR directly from your project, using the Snyk UI:
- Navigate to your project from the project list.
- Select the file.
- Select Open a Fix PR/MR or Fix this vulnerability:
- A preview screen appears, showing you what fixes will be applied:
- Click Open a Fix PR on this screen to generate the pull request.