Snyk displays your application vulnerabilities and licensing issues for files in your projects. To see these vulnerabilities, go to your projects tab, then select the file associated with your project. For example, the package.json file in our example application goof:
Click on the entry to view detailed information:
- Header: shows project summary information. See View project summary information section.
- Issue cards: show summaries of issues found. See Issue card information.
The summary information shows:
- File and history details:
- The name (plus link) of the monitored repository.
- The monitored branch name.
- A direct link to the project file in the SCM.
- The time when the project was first imported to Snyk.
- The time when an up-to-date snapshot of the file was fetched from the SCM and tested.
- Predefined project attributes, and any additional project tag metadata.