Taking a developer-first approach to security, Snyk integrates with leading IDE, repository, CI/CD, runtime, registry, and issue management tools.
Our security intelligence database, also known as the Snyk Intel Vulnerability Database is maintained by a dedicated research team that combines public sources, contributions from the developer community, proprietary research, and machine learning to continuously adapt to the changing and expanding nature of security threats.
You can use the Snyk CLI (Command Line Interface) to scan and monitor on your local machine, and integrate it into your pipeline. You can use the Snyk CLI to scan your applications, containers, and infrastructure as code for security vulnerabilities. You can install the CLI via npm, Homebrew, Scoop, or manually.
Snyk’s extensibility and API enable developers to tune Snyk’s security automation to their specific workflows, ensuring both developer experience and consistent platform governance. Learn more in our Snyk API documentation and see how our customers like Twilio and Spotify use the Snyk API in their workflows.
- Snyk Open Source: Enabling developers to easily find and automatically fix open source vulnerabilities.
Snyk Open Source also includes Snyk license compliance to help manage your open source license usage.
- Snyk Code: Find and fix vulnerabilities in your application code in real-time during the development process.
- Snyk Container: Find and fix vulnerabilities in container images and Kubernetes applications.
- Snyk Infrastructure as Code (IaC): Find and fix insecure configurations in Terraform and Kubernetes code.
- Snyk Intel Vulnerability Database: Comprehensive and actionable open source and container vulnerability data.