This information can be found in our User Docs here
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a disclosed and published vulnerability?
- Snyk Vs NPM Audit
- What is the "Minimal upgrade required" and how is it determined?
- Why does Snyk have a different CVSS to NVD for specific CVEs
- How does Snyk aggregate .NET Projects?
- Why do yarn and npm report more dependencies than snyk?
- Mismatch of vulnerabilities: Why does the CLI show a different number of vulnerabilities from the UI or an integration?
- Does the Snyk vulnerability database contain malicious packages or only known vulnerabilities ?
- What are known vulnerabilities?
- I'm using Scala and SBT. Is there a way I can use Snyk?