Create a policy
- Click from the Policy Manager, and a modal will appear where you can create your policy.
- Set a policy name and a description to help you quickly identify a policy
Note: Policies within the same category cannot have the same name.
Policies cannot be saved without a policy name applied.
- Select which organization(s) to apply to the policy
- Add rules to the policy
- Once you've added your rules, make sure to click Submit in the top right hand corner
Edit a policy
- Click on the policy name of an existing policy in the Policy Manager tab to open the modal and then make your changes
- Adjust organizations and rules as necessary
- Once you've made your changes in the Policy modal, make sure to click Submit in the top right hand corner to save your changes
Clicking on theon the right-hand side of the policies table will provide a drop down that allows you to delete a policy.
Deleting a policy cannot be undone. If you delete a policy that has organizations assigned to it, those organizations will return to the default policy.
Duplicating a policy will copy over the rules of a policy, but not the assigned organizations. The new policy will automatically be called ‘Copy of (Policy Name)…” and can be edited.