Yes, Snyk supports Node.js projects that use NPM or Yarn as their package manager. See more here.
Does Snyk support Mongo Express Node (MERN) stack?Follow
Articles in this section
- How to install the SBT dependency graph plugin to test Scala projects with Snyk CLI
- Does Snyk support Mongo Express Node (MERN) stack?
- How do I scan .NET project in CLI?
- I can't import or scan a Python project
- Gradle Java project: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
- What does it mean if Snyk offers remediation advice only regarding my out of date dependencies?
- Java - Gradle : Variables appearing in dependency names in SCM
- Go package manager support
- Issue with a Maven project in the CLI
- Issue with a Java Gradle project in the CLI