Yes, Snyk supports Node.js projects that use NPM or Yarn as their package manager. See more here.
Articles in this section
- Unable to test Go Modules repository using CLI
- Can I use Python 3 instead of Python 2?
- Private Gem support for Ruby projects
- How to install the SBT dependency graph plugin to test Scala projects with Snyk CLI
- Does Snyk support Mongo Express Node (MERN) stack?
- Gradle Java project: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
- What does it mean if Snyk offers fix advice only regarding my out of date dependencies?
- Java - Gradle : Variables appearing in dependency names in SCM
- Changing .NET Target Framework not reflected in Snyk Portal
- Go package manager support