Yes, Snyk supports Node.JS projects that use NPM or Yarn as their package manager. See more here: Node.js(NPM & Yarn) for Snyk
Does Snyk support MERN (Mongo Express Node stack)?Follow
Articles in this section
- Does Snyk support MERN (Mongo Express Node stack)?
- I can't import or scan a Python project
- Gradle Java project: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
- Your dependencies are out of date. Try reinstalling your dependencies. If the problem persists, one of your dependencies may be bundling outdated modules.
- Java - Gradle : Variables appearing in dependency names in SCM
- Go package manager support
- Issue with a Maven project in the CLI
- Issue with a Java Gradle project in the CLI
- Out of sync manifest & lockfile in the project
- Language support