Yes, you can see all releases with their release notes here:
- 'toolPath' Error for Azure pipelines.
- Alternate way to search Snyk vulnerabilities database
- API - Unauthorized 401 error when importing a Github project with a service account
- Are Snyk patches available indefinitely to apply/view through Snyk's website ?
- Azure DevOps Configurational Changes
- Badge Support for Repositories
- Can I see what changed in a version of Snyk? Release notes
- Change BROKER_CLIENT_URL
- Collaborating with team members
- Complications of apk upgrade in Container scanning