Yes, we do support Just in Time (JIT) provisioning during SSO from Active Directory(AD). This can be provisioned for an Admin role too.
Articles in this section
- API - Unauthorized 401 error when importing a Github project with a service account
- Are Snyk patches available indefinitely to apply/view through Snyk's website ?
- Azure DevOps Configurational Changes
- Badge Support for Repositories
- Can I see what changed in a version of Snyk? Release notes
- Collaborating with team members
- Could not connect to GCR Please ensure your credentials are correctly configured.
- Docker error: "parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line"
- Does Snyk have an API?
- Does Snyk support Just In time (JIT) provisioning during SSO from Azure Active Directory