Snyk communicates over HTTPS, so only port 443 must be open.
Articles in this section
- User with Custom Role can't scan IAC or Container via CLI or IDE plugin
- CVE-2022-24441 and CVE-2022-22984 - Code injection vulnerabilities in Snyk CLI and IDE plugins
- CVE-2022-40764 - Command Injection vulnerability affecting Snyk CLI versions prior to 1.996.0
- How do I enable Debug logging in the Snyk command line CLI?
- How do I run Snyk CLI on an Apple M1 machine?
- Clojure projects
- Snyk reports an invalid Gradle dependency or dependency version in CLI
- Which projects must be built before testing with CLI?
- How do I configure Snyk to point to my onprem server?
- Snyk test - Could not find or load main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain