Snyk communicates over HTTPS so port 443 only
What ports do I need to have open to run the CLI?Follow
Articles in this section
- `snyk test` in the CLI finds only one manifest file
- Out of Memory Error when testing Scala (SBT) project
- My local build is working but when using the CLI tool it fails
- Local build is working but when using a dockerised version of the CLI, snyk test fails
- Does updating Snyk CLI version upgrade your dependencies
- Can `snyk monitor` send a fail code like `snyk test` or do you need to run both to save results and fail a test?
- What ports do I need to have open to run the CLI?
- How to specify a particular manifest file from sub-projects using a CLI
- Snyk CLI shows no vulnerabilities but Snyk UI does
- Fail a build off of CVSS via CLI