You can bulk delete projects by going to Settings > Usage, selecting the projects you want to delete, then select Delete from the Bulk actions drop down.
How can I delete multiple projects?Follow
Articles in this section
- Are Snyk patches available indefinitely to apply/view through Snyk's website ?
- Azure DevOps Configurational Changes
- Badge Support for Repositories
- Collaborating with team members
- Could not connect to GCR Please ensure your credentials are correctly configured.
- Does Snyk have an API?
- Does Snyk support Just In time (JIT) provisioning during SSO from Azure Active Directory
- How are patches validated?
- How can I delete multiple projects?
- How can I start a trial or POC of Snyk?