As of v1.185.5, the Snyk CLI works with Alpine Linux.
Articles in this section
- How do I run Snyk CLI on an Apple M1 machine?
- Clojure projects
- Snyk reports an invalid Gradle dependency or dependency version in CLI
- Which projects must be built before testing with CLI?
- How do I configure Snyk to point to my onprem server?
- Snyk test - Could not find or load main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain
- Required packages missing when testing a Python project with pip
- Failing with exit code : Generic Error
- How do I test a different branch of a project via the CLI?
- What version of Node is required for Snyk?