This error message appears when when your organization ignore settings are set to Admin Only. To enable ignoring via the CLI again, you'll need to go into the Snyk dashboard -> the organization encountering this message -> Settings -> Scroll down to Ignores and change the Access to add/edit ignore policy to Everyone like the screenshot below.
Articles in this section
- Snyk test - Could not find or load main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain
- Required packages missing when testing a Python project with pip
- Failing with exit code : Generic Error
- How do I test a different branch of a project via the CLI?
- Out of Memory Error when testing Scala (SBT) project
- My local build is working but when using the CLI tool it fails
- Local build is working but when using a dockerised version of the CLI, snyk test fails
- Does updating Snyk CLI version upgrade your dependencies
- Can `snyk monitor` send a fail code like `snyk test` or do you need to run both to save results and fail a test?
- What ports do I need to have open to run the CLI?