This error message appears when when your organization ignore settings are set to Admin Only. To enable ignoring via the CLI again, you'll need to go into the Snyk dashboard -> the organization encountering this message -> settings -> Scroll down to Ignores and change the Access to add/edit ignore policy to Everyone like the screenshot below.
- Clojure Projects
- Snyk reports an invalid Gradle dependency or dependency version in CLI
- Which projects must be built before testing with CLI?
- How do I configure Snyk to point to my onprem server?
- Snyk test - Could not find or load main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain
- Required packages missing when testing a Python project with pip
- Failing with exit code : Generic Error
- How do I test a different branch of a project via the CLI?
- What version of Node is required for Snyk?
- Out of Memory Error when testing Scala (SBT) project