- Impersonate the user and see if they have notification settings set correctly.
- Assuming they are correct and you believe the user should be receiving emails check Mailgun (https://app.mailgun.com) login using the username and password in 1Password
- Navigate to messages > snyk.io > suppressions and search for the user's email address.
- If they appear on the suppression list, then delete the suppression.
- Notify the user with an email like the following -
it looks like we had a bounce back from your mailsystem at some point so suppressed your email. I've removed it from the suppression list, so you should start to receive emails again.
Hopefully you will get the weekly report tomorrow, but please do let us know if you don't receive one and we'll do some more digging.