How do I add a new GitHub org to my Snyk profile?
When you create a new Organization within Github it may not automatically appear within Snyk. You may need to enable access to this org, or even revoke and re-connect Github to Snyk.
Adding access to an organization to Snyk
In order to add your new GitHub organization, you will need to delete the oAuth app from GitHub and then re-authorize with our integration.
1. Browse to the Account (top right) > Settings > Applications or browse to this link:
2. Click on Snyk
3. Find your Organization(s) and click on Grant.
Your Organizations and Projects should now appear within the Snyk Import screen!
Revoking and re-connecting Github to Snyk
If the above does not work, you may want
Step 1: Revoke the Snyk permissions on GitHub
- Go to https://github.com/settings/applications and revoke the permissions for the 'Snyk' application.
Note: You do not need to revoke the 'Snyk Login' application
Step 2: Re-connect GitHub on Snyk.io
- Go to snyk.io,
- Log in
- On the integrations page click 'Connect to GitHub'
- Grant permissions
- Authorize the 'Snyk' application
- Enter your password if requested
- Choose which projects you want to test and monitor with Snyk and click 'Add selected repositories to Snyk'
Re-authorizing a previously revoked Organization
If you have previously Denied access to an Organization, you must re-enable it.
- Log into Github
- Navigate to your Organization
- Click on Settings
- Click on Third-Party Apps
- Locate the Snyk App that is showing as Denied
- Click on the Edit button to Allow the App
If you can not find a repository that you are expecting to see, take a look at the Why is my Github repo not showing up? article to help you troubleshoot.