How do I add a new GitHub org to my Snyk profile?
In order to add your new GitHub organization, you will need to delete the oAuth app from GitHub and then re-authorize with our integration.
Step 1: Revoke the Snyk permissions on GitHub
- Go to https://github.com/settings/applications and revoke the permissions for the 'Snyk' application.
Note: You do not need to revoke the 'Snyk Login' application
Step 2: Re-connect GitHub on Snyk.io
- Go to snyk.io,
- Log in
- On the integrations page click 'Connect to GitHub'
- Grant permissions
- Authorize the 'Snyk' application
- Enter your password if requested
- Choose which projects you want to test and monitor with Snyk and click 'Add selected repositories to Snyk'
If you can not find a repository that you are expecting to see, take a look at the Why is my GitHub repo not showing up? article to help you troubleshoot.