This article has been moved to How to select the organization to use in the CLI on the user docs site.
Articles in this section
- Snyk is trying to run files from AppData but that is not allowed under our corporate policy. How can that be changed
- Maven cli test results in `ERROR: Cannot find any digraphs.`
- CLI test for Python Projects fails with 'Error: Required packages missing:<package>'
- Snyk CLI or IDE plugins do not work for Code Scans for user with Custom Roles
- Maven scans fail with `Blocked mirror for repositories error` in debug logs
- Are wildcards and version ranges supported with a path when ignoring vulns via the .snyk ignore policy file?
- 'snyk code test' returns: Failed to run 'code test'
- Snyk CLI functions fail with "Cannot read TLS response from mitm'd server x509: certificate signed by unknown authority"
- Python project test and/or import fail
- Deeply nested Scala projects, have dependencies truncated