Known vulnerabilities are publicly disclosed security bugs, typically found and logged by users, or reported by security researchers. Being public makes these issues the easiest ones for attackers to find and exploit, and are therefore very important to address.
What are known vulnerabilities?Follow
Articles in this section
- Why do yarn and npm report more dependencies than snyk?
- Mismatch of Vulnerabilities. Why does the CLI show a different number of vulnerabilities than through the Snyk App?
- Does the Snyk vulnerability database contain malicious packages or only known vulnerabilities ?
- What are known vulnerabilities?
- I'm using Scala and SBT. Is there a way I can use Snyk?
- How do you determine the severity of a vulnerability?
- How can I test a GitHub repository using the Snyk CLI?
- How can I ignore a vulnerability?
- Does Snyk work with Shrinkwrap?