Known vulnerabilities are publicly disclosed security bugs, typically found and logged by users, or reported by security researchers. Being public makes these issues the easiest ones for attackers to find and exploit, and are therefore very important to address.
- Snyk Vs NPM Audit
- What is the "Minimal upgrade required" and how is it determined?
- Why does Snyk have a different CVSS to NVD for specific CVEs
- How does Snyk aggregate .NET Projects?
- Why do yarn and npm report more dependencies than snyk?
- Mismatch of Vulnerabilities. Why does the CLI show a different number of vulnerabilities than through the Snyk App?
- Does the Snyk vulnerability database contain malicious packages or only known vulnerabilities ?
- What are known vulnerabilities?
- I'm using Scala and SBT. Is there a way I can use Snyk?
- How do you determine the severity of a vulnerability?