Deleted projects remain on Snyk so we can maintain your project's vulnerability history.
To delete a project from Snyk:
- Go to the projects page
- Click on the project you want to remove
- Click on the settings link for the project
- Click on the red 'Delete' button.
This will delete the project and all historical vulnerability data.
Alternatively, you might want to deactivate a project.
Deactivating a project will:
- Remove the webhook from the SCM repository.
- Disable pull request tests for new vulnerabilities.
- Disable fix pull requests from being opened for newly disclosed vulnerabilities.
- Disable recurring tests - email alerts about newly disclosed vulnerabilities will be turned off.
To deactivate a project click on the 'Deactivate project' button.
You can re-enable a project in the future by clicking on the 'Activate' link on your projects page or the specific project page.