If, when entering your details in the subscription page, you receive the following error, there are some common issues that you can check
Common causes for this issue can include, but may not be limited to:
- Expired or unauthorised card
- A single name (eg. a business) being entered - Currently, the requirement is for at least two names to be entered - however, engineering are working on a fix for this
- Name entered not being the same as the details on our subscriber database
- Card issuer requiring additional authentication which is not currently supported.
- Check that the details of your entered card are still valid, the card has not been cancelled and has not expired. Confirm that the details are entered correctly
- In the name field, if there is only one name (eg a business name) add a space and then add the name again
- If you are renewing, check the details of the prior invoices and confirm that the details being entered are the same.
- Try using a different card from a different issuer.
If after trying these steps, you still get the same error, please raise a ticket with Snyk Technical Support by clicking the Submit a Request button below. Please include a screenshot of the fields showing what you have entered (without the credit card number).